sabato 14 luglio 2007

Where ...

Where can I find Japanese magazines here in Miami? Specifically Japanese fashion magazines? I haven't even looked around. I'm guessing the independent bookshops on South Beach might have. I used to go to Worldwide News on NE 163rd to buy weird foreign mags, they might sell. Anyone know? And I know I've been neglecting two certain individuals who are very dear to me. But I can't go anywhere until I finish this thingie I have to do. Which will be soon, I promise. And when I do finish we will all go to Off 5th to shop. Then we can all drive around and go into every Asian shop in the area from Homestead to West Palm, where hopefully we will find at least one CUTIE, JUNIE, JILLE, or NON-no magazine, DAMMIT!Speaking of cutie, I miss this one. My sisters' boys nephews are adorable. Is that right, sisters' boys?

5 commenti:

tarasartcamp ha detto...

OMG they are so big already!! holy crappollas!

dabij6a5yahoocom ha detto...

well i don't know about magazines.. but I know that Tate's Comics... in Lauderhill sells jap fashion books.. it's like next door to Uncle Sams

exp9singtheleft8o ha detto...

or you could say nephews!

theladiesway9662 ha detto...

Fixed it!

lagranoeevasidn ha detto...

Thank you. I hope to see you soon when you come back from your vacation. Please inform me when you are back in town.