mercoledì 18 luglio 2007

This pa...

This past week I've been cleaning my room and throwing things out. Today as I arranged all my shoes I realized I have over 25 pairs of shoes. I thought I had about 5 or something, but that's because those are the only pairs I ever wear! Needless to say, half of them I'm going to have to sell. I can't wait until Jeff returns, I really need his camera. Yay for meaningless posts!By the way- I made my last post private because I thought it was too personal. So whoever got a chance to read it you can comment on it if you like. I will put it back up again soon, most likely towards the end of August or whenever things clear up... He's hot! *lickies* :9Oh, and here are some pictures he edited-

2 commenti:

thesadielway15 ha detto...

I like that Larry King one, go Jeff. I did get a chance to read that elusive entry and I think that although it must be extremely tough on you, if everything works out in both your favors (you and Jeff's), it will only strengthen your relationship and put a lot of those "worries" and stuff you have aside.Until next time,J. LoBTW, I think I saw Claudia at Brandsmart like two weeks ago or so.

mesiosctationg91 ha detto...

Oh neat (about Claudia).Thanks Daniel. I really want to get together with you. We should do something! + I owe you and Cindy a date, since I couldn't go to see Saved!