giovedì 9 agosto 2007

I alway...

I always freeze up when I go into Blockbuster, any Blockbuster. There are so many movies to pick from, I'm always afraid of picking the wrong one. It's weird, I know.While I was waiting for the clerk to load up my account history on his computer he shouted "SMILE!" It scared me! I told him I was tired, but really my mind was just somewhere else, I guess. As I was leaving Blockbuster I could hear Aphex Twin playing loudly in someone's car. I stared at the car for the longest time, but could not see anyone through the tinted windows. What was I waiting for? I guess I was expecting that person to roll down their window so I could give them the Aphex Twin nod of approval. No, not really. But it did reassure my feelings about living in Miami.I miss Jeff more than anything right now. All I want is him. I need him. I'm not the same without him. When I'm with him I'm happier and more social and most importantly, I never have to go to Blockbuster.

1 commento:

choihkmc95yahoocom ha detto...

And this whole time I thought I was the only person living here who liked Aphex Twin. Everyone else would look at me funny. ;-)